All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.   Welcome!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks for joining our site!
Back to top Go down
https://alldrama.rpg-board.net
mommaof3

PostSubject: hello   Welcome!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:22 pm

i am a woman and also consider myself prolife and also anti choice. i know some people will not like that, i am a mother of 3 children, 1 son in college, 1son high school age and 1 daughter almost 14 years old. Very Happy
my mother was pro choice for the 1st trimester but anti choice after that. i live in the southern part of the usa.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.   Welcome!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 am

Welcome! I have a 10 year old little girl, and a 28 year old step son. (lol!)
Quite an age gap but they are very close even with the age difference.

Your views are very welcome on this board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.   Welcome!  Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: