All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plastic Surgery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 pm

How do you feel about plastic surgery? Not for major deformities, but for wants, like bigger breasts, smaller tummies, etc?

(we need some spice around here)
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm

lol @ the spice!!!

I really don't know how I feel. I used to be dead set against it. Now I realize you can't stop somethings, especially if a lot of people are for them. Over all it saddens me that people feel the need to do such drastic things like going under the knife for unnecessary surgeries.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:44 pm

My main reason for posting was I just had a breast augmentation last monday. I have heard so many people give me crap for saying I wanted one that I finally stopped discussing it with them. Yes, I know I didn't NEED it but it makes me feel better about myself and I like actually filling out a bathing suit.

Now doing it FOR someone else is another thing entirely. I am against doing something so drastic to please another person.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:39 am

Good for you! If it makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

Was it painful? Tell ALL!!!
P.S. When you asked about plastic surgery, I was thinking of face lifts and other anti-aging stuff, not breast augmentations.
Back to top Go down
xwoman74

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:37 am

Danielle wrote:
I am against doing something so drastic to please another person.

While I understand what you are saying, I always ask - if small breasts were the thing, would you want to be a C?

Either way, what ever makes you happy is fine with me. Your body, your choice Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:43 pm

In my area smaller breasts are more common. I wanted larger ones to be able to fill our a top or wear a bathing suit with a normal cup that FITS rather than falling off of me in the water. I don't think a C is actually that big on average.

Also, I meant the women that actually go to a plastic surgeon for the sake of someone else, such as a boyfriend, TELLING them to get it done. That is sick and only shows the woman has no self esteem. I felt ok before, but wanted to feel better. My boyfriend was also quite happy with my body and supported me in either decision. Not to say he isn't a man and loving the bigger ones but he was quite happy before that.

The surgery was very easy actually. I went under the muscle to the tightness is still there. Breast cancer runs in the family and this will give me better mammogram shots in the future. I am already back to normal activity and feel great.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 am

Great, I'm psyched for you. I had a friend once who had it done, and hers were beautiful! (She showed me in a dressing room of a clothing store once. Smile)

I would have liposuction if it didn't look so gross and dangerous. Does anyone know anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:26 pm

I am afraid of lipo. It seems so traumatizing. The breast augmentation was easy compared to what that seems like...
Back to top Go down
adammacbell

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Plastic surgery is a special type of surgery that can involve both a person's appearance and ability to function. Reconstructive procedures correct defects on the face or body. These include physical birth defects like cleft lips and palates and ear deformities, traumatic injuries like those from dog bites or burns, or the aftermath of disease treatments like rebuilding a woman's breast after surgery for breast cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Plastic Surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: General Debate-
Jump to: