All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

possible pregnancy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
worriedme

possible pregnancy? Empty
PostSubject: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:00 am

well, 2 days ago, my bf and i had sex. we made sure we used a condom. i had a lot of discharge at that time so i assume i was fertile. he removed his penis(w/condom) twice to change position and before doing that he wiped it with a towel. he soon relead his cum outside.

so in short,we had sex on the time i think i was fertile, he used a condom and released outside. the condom did not broke or had any spills. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT? if so, what are the chances?
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:17 pm

I need you to tell me what possible ways there are for you to have gotten pregnant.
Back to top Go down
worriedme

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 am

uhmm, well, when we were doing it, some of my discharges went inside the rim of the condom but it didn't go half of the condom. is it possible for me to be pregnant? what was the possible causes of my discharges going inside?
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 pm

How do you know some went in? Why do you think anyone can predict whether or not you got pregnant from that?

I am just trying to get you on think on your own. This question sounds a lot like your last question, so I don't know what kind of a different answer you are expecting.

I don't know how you can be enjoying sex with so much worry surrounding the act. Many young women are in your exact same situation. I highly doubt you are having orgasms during sex, as I highly doubt other young women who share your worry are having them, either.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 am

a condom, when used correctly avoids a pregnancy.
there were no holes or spills, and even if there was discharge from you that got into the condom...i do not think it would get you pregnant.
and he also finished outside of you.
have you thought of going on birth control to avoid worrying like this?
maybe you should avoid sex until you know all the possibilities of becoming pregnant and take the right percautions to aviod them?
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Excellent advice, Krystine. Smile
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible pregnancy?   possible pregnancy? Empty

Back to top Go down

possible pregnancy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Teen Pregnancy-
Jump to: