All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krystineM

krystineM

13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. Empty
PostSubject: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 am

about 5 or so days ago the news of this young 13 yr old boy being a dad hit the headlines.
the 15 yr old girl and him were going out at the time, however she was sleeping with numberous different boys and who the father is exactally is not 100% sure. There are like 8 or more possible fathers.

Her family lives on welfare-surprise surprise!!
and guess what, they will get more money for having that baby.
And his father wants to make this situation published into a story to mooch money off him.
Both families are preaching that they dont know or understand how expencive or hard this will be,
yet, who have they learned all the tricks of the trade from?
There free loading parents who will do anything they can to beat the system.

There still in school, have no clue how much baby things will cost but dont seem to worried.
This makes me sick to my stomach.

here is the link to read more about the young parents.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2238252.ece
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

The boy doesn't look older than 8 in the photos I've seen. Also, the boy was quoted as saying he thought it would be good to have a baby.

I think most people do not realize the extent to which these pregnancies are planned. The outrage would quadruple if this fact was known by the general population.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:24 am

and the fact that the girl had said any of my guy friends could be the dad speaks louder than words!

yet the 13 yr old seems to ignore that, and is pushing to be the father as if it does not matter that this could ruin his lifee.
it seems more like a game to him. i really dont think reality has set in for them..

and if you think about it, this 15 yr old should be charged for sex with a minor!
the boy was 12 when they had sex, yet this goes unnoticed by all.
even the social service and police ignore this fact.

yet if that were a boy, having sex with a minor, his ass would be thrown in jail faster than you can say two words!
do you knnow how many guys have been thrown in jail for that, yet she gets away with it.
unbelieveable.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

That is an excellent point! I can't believe the boy's parents aren't pursuing legal action.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm

my thought, is that they knew about this pregnancy from the get go, even though they say they told them a little later on.
and since they know their children are young they sat around a table and said ok, we're going to collect more welfare, going to call in the media, and make a book about this. and we'll make money from this situation.

think about it, everyone has seen tv shows, we all know that once you start a reality series you start getting money for it, so their smart too..not really...and they know how to beat the system, i mean they probably saw the same thing with their parents.
so they learned from the best of the best!
and they figure, none of them are working individuals, no they all kick back and relax!
so since they have no job, they know that welfare will give them more money, and they know if they bring media their way they will get money, donations and attention.

its sad that the family of the boy dont take this a little more seriously and explain to him all the hardships of being a parent at the age of 13 and dont get him to realize that he might be saving his life if it turns out hes not the father and is not caring for someone elses kid.
but hey, when there's money involved no one says boo!
even the other "potential fathers" are all confessing to get a piece of the dough!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:53 pm

I didn't think of any of that, but i bet that you are right! GROSS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm

it is pretty sad..
but hey, when money's involved no one really thinks too hard about the situation their going to get themselves into.
they only think of the money.
yet, money will not bring you happiness.
Back to top Go down
adammacbell

PostSubject: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

A man 13 year old boy looks 8 man and the 15 year old girl looks 25 , although I'm 13 , I just want ask why do kids these want rush into adult hood , its better to wait because Alfie will run into financial problems because when the reporter asked "what will you do financially ?" alfie said " what's financially ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.   13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother. Empty

Back to top Go down

13 yr old father and 15 yr old mother.
Page 1 of 1