All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:03 am

A YOUTUBE video which portrays a 15 year old girl who will do anything to have a baby:

http://byrev.net/2007-10/15-year-old-girl-want-to-have-a-baby/
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:36 pm

this is the first time i watched this video. and all i can say is she's not a Playa, she's a WH--E!
shes acting like a little player, playing off a black accent the way 'gangstas' talk.
Shed sell herself for sex to raise her kid...she'd sell anything to get her baby what it wants...
But all i can say is, if her mother doesnt want her to have sex and have a baby, she should be WAY more strict about where she goes, who she hangs out with and NO BOYS IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT HER SUPERVISING. If she walked in on her daughter having sex in HER ROOM, where the hell was she before she walked in!?
This girl needs a smack up side the head to realize shes a sk--k and not a playa, shes most likely got a reuptation at school for being easy, and the child she has in the future does not need a h-e as a mother.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:57 pm

..another thing, her life dreams are to drop out of school, get on girls gone wild and to have her baby..
wow some education her child will have...hell the baby could probably run circles around her..the baby would probably and MOST LIKELY have a better education and learning capacity than her...hopefully.
Then she acts like shes some tough sh-t when shes like 4 foot nothing! and thinks shes on the Jerry Springer show!
And omg i just watched it again, she had sex in her mothers bed 3 times! wow. Where the hell is the mother!?!?
Why would you leave your sexually active, baby crazed daughter at home by herself when she sleeps around in her mothers bed room 3 times! Is send her to a day care or baby sitters, i dont care how old she is. Id explain why she needs to be in a day care, because shes a stupid spoiled wh--e, having sex in my house and is irresponsible.
what a sk--k.
But kids are supposed to get all this freedom, all this "experience your life" B.S. And what happens, we get little wh--es running around wanting babies, having prostitution jobs lined up and NO RESPECT FOR PARENTS.
DISGUSTING.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:10 pm

lol!

Ditto to everything you wrote!

The mother is a loser, too.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:33 am

exactaly.
i mean sure her kid needs a wake up call, but its her responsibility to pay more attention to her child, and not leave her unsupervised because she has no respect or discipline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like   VIDEO:  THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: THIS is What You Teens Who Want a Baby Sound Like
Page 1 of 1