All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND Empty
PostSubject: UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND   UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 pm

http://www.hecklerspray.com/whats-this-bloody-massive-thing-in-greenland/200711593.php

What the heck is the huge orange thing in the middle of Greenland? I have the actual Google Earth Beta used to capture this image, and it shows up clearly in mine, also. What are the two other black lines?

Check this out!
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload

PostSubject: Re: UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND   UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 pm

It looks like a close-up, out-of-focus grasshopper or katydid.

--------------------
Do I win anything if I'm right?...
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND   UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 am

Yup, you win a ticket to go visit the 50 mile long cricket! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload

PostSubject: Re: UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND   UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 am

I don't think I'll be using that ticket.

I saw a documentary once about big goddamn grasshoppers eating everyone and everything in several towns around Chicago, before trying to devour the Windy City itself.

I don't need to be eaten by a titanic Orthoptera thankyouverymuch.

Or a titanic anything for that matter.

------------------
I think it was a documentary... geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND   UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND Empty

Back to top Go down

UNIDENTIFIED HUGE THING ON GREENLAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Science :: Astronomy-
Jump to: