All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Men Suck Really Really Badly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Men Suck Really Really Badly Empty
PostSubject: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Pregnant Woman Fails To Trap A Smart Man Into Parenthood
December 14, 2006

So you’re busy shagging the town Minx for several months, and poof one morning over a croissant at the bookstore she says “by the way i’m pregnant.”
Railroading a guy into parenthood isn’t just some “baby daddy” soap-opera scenario. According to an article on Men Style.
“A woman’s fertility peaks when she’s between the ages of 20 and 24, according to Mayo Clinic statistics. By the time she’s 35 to 39, it’s already wilted by 25 to 50 percent. And from there the options aren’t always so attractive: The average cost of in vitro fertilization in the United States is $100,000 per baby—and insurance generally won’t pay a cent. Combine that with the shifting social mores about single motherhood and having kids outside of marriage, and you’ve got a pretty good explanation for why some women, particularly ones in stable relationships, don’t see this as trickery at all—it’s more like a nudge.”

Your friends here at dumpyourwifenow.com are not only about liberating the unhappy male from a miserable marriage, but we are also about schooling those who have made the leap to single life (or were smart enough to never have married); about the tricks that some of these awful shallow Western women do to elevate themselves ahead.
A fellow brother in a don’t get married forum shares an amazing story of an Ameriskank trying to trap him. The forum is private, and many in the movement for Men’s Rights want this material to stand the test of time. Pete Patriarch’s Musings has a copy up of the original post (written by zammotheweird) Pete adds, “its good to have all the information spread out so that when the feminists win a small victory (like Ilkka’s blog or the old don’t marry boards) the war is not lost.” Pete is right on the money. Too further secure this information makes the rounds, we have changed the point of view in the post so we don’t get hit with a possible duplicate content penalty from these quirky engines, thus making sure the post lives on in some form. enjoy brothers!
A few years ago Zammo got a vasectomy.
He met a girl soon afterwards. She was nice and attractive but with a selfish streak that raised a big red flag. She was 32 at the time and he could practically HEAR her biological clock ticking. Regardless, she was a good lay, easy on the eyes, and reasonably good company.
He did NOT tell her about his vasectomy and he always used a condom with her to protect against STDs. She assumed, obviously, that the condom was only used for birth control. Silly girl.
They date for a few months. He never made any move towards commitment but she brought it up occasionally. For him, this was a casual but pleasant relationship. For her - as he was to find out - it was part of a life-changing series of events that she was planning very carefully.
Four months into dating, he gets the “I’m pregnant” talk. She’s going on and on about how the condom must have broke and now they really need to think about getting married “for the baby”. She’s positively giddy. She has a baby in her and she thinks she’s going to have a good meal ticket (him) to go along with her new 7lb annuity.
At this point, he’s just as giddy. He gets to pull the reverse “oops” on her. He figured that she slept with some bad boy and got knocked up. Good thing he was using condoms! Better still that he has a serious mistrust of women who can’t think beyond their own uteri.
So he waits a couple of days to “think about all this.” He meets her again. He says he doesn’t want kids and that she should have an abortion. He knows where this is going and sure enough it goes there. She goes completely bat droppings insane on him. There were the usual insults about his manhood. There were threats of legal action. It was all very ugly and he was loving every minute of it.
Well, he let her stew for a few days. She leaves him nasty messages on his phone. She sends awful emails. He’s laughing hysterically.
It was time to drop the hammer. While she was stewing he was busy. First he gets a notarized copy from the urologist who performed the vasectomy. Next he gets a notarized copy of the TWO test results indicating a “negative test result for sperm” to show he’s sterile and shooting blanks. Finally, he gets a letter from a shark attorney stating he has seen the other documents and is prepared to litigate against this woman if she continues to communicate with him in such an unpleasant manner. Also, the letter states that they will insist on DNA testing to show that the baby is not his. He’s ready.
He meets with this woman at her place. He brings flowers and a small bit of jewelry to show he is willing to reconcile and assume his responsibilities as a new father. He also has stuck in his pocket the documents he has prepared.
She’s all giddy again. Her plan is going perfectly - or so she thinks. They talk about their future. They have some pretty good nookie. Then, as he is about to walk out the door, he asks her the $64,000 question. “Are you sure that this baby is mine?”
Well, she goes bat droppings insane again. Heck, she ought to. Her plan could completely unravel if there is ANY question about his paternity. Oh, she’s really screaming now. How dare he question her morals. Does he think she’s a slut. He’s just trying to weasel out of his responsibilities… blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda.
He’s not really mad. He’s kind of embarrassed for her. But since she won’t shut up and the neighbors can hear all of this, he asks her to step back inside and sit down. She sits on the sofa and calms down a bit. She is glaring at him with all the moral self-righteousness that only a woman can muster up. She thinks she has him trapped. She is 100% convinced her plan has worked. Oh, the tangled web of lies and deceit she has wrought around herself and he is about to hack through them with a few pieces of paper.
He reaches into his pocket slowly. He extracts the three pieces of paper and unfolds them slowly and deliberately.
He tells her simply, “You’re screwed”.
Her look doesn’t change. There is no way she can fathom what he has prepared.
He continues. “I am sterile!”
Her look changes just a bit. Something is beginning to sink in. Naturally, she reverts to women’s logic. “You’re full of crap. You’re trapped and you know it.”
He holds up the letter and the test results. “Three months before we met, I had a vasectomy. Here is a notarized letter stating what I had done. Here are two test results showing that I tested negative for the presence of sperm. Blanks. I am shooting blanks. That baby inside you is simply not mine.”
This woman is not to be swayed by logic and clear documentation. “Horse-hockey, those are fakes.”
He was ready for that. “No, they are real. This last piece of paper is from my attorney. It’s a simple letter to you that states if you pursue any kind of legal action against me for child support that I will insist on a DNA test to prove paternity, that is, to prove that your baby is not mine.”
He gives the woman all the documents. She reads them slowly, deliberately. With each passing second she can feel in her soul that she has made a very bad mistake. With denial swept away, she started to cry. It’s a small cry at first. Then it becomes deeper and more painful. By the time she gets to the letter from the lawyer she is sobbing.
He had no sympathy for her. He turned and walked out the door. Even after he closed the door he could still hear her sobbing.
Epilog -
He never heard directly from this woman again. He did hear through his friends that she did indeed have the baby. He also heard that the real father was some guy in a band she had met. He assumed that after 30, women stopped going after musicians, bikers, criminals, and thugs. “Silly me for thinking the best of American women.” Zammo concludes.
The Moral of the Story -
Get a vasectomy but keep it a secret.
A post that definitely gives you food for thought. In the forums Zammo came back a bit later and posted:
“I would strongly advise keeping it a secret. Look, you’re probably going to use condoms anyway, right? So, your sterility is your own damn business.
And if the slitch (good term) tries some crap, you’re covered. If you actually meet and get attached to a woman, the litmus test of babies is a good way to evaluate her love for you. If she dumps you because you can’t give her a baby, she’s just another selfish bitch who lets her uterus lead her around. But of course, it’s your call.
And to any woman that gets pissy about a man taking reproductive responsibility, I have four simple words: ‘My body, my choice’”
A couple days later Zammo noted:
“As for cupcake and my vasectomy, she never asked and I never told. Remember, she had a major agenda going on and she willingly suspended her disbelief in order to feed her own delusions and her plan for a baby and man to subsidize her plan. American women are supremely good at feeding their own delusions. Heck, they reinforce their delusional behaviors when then get together over lunch. Or, they can just watch TV where Oprah and The View hold sway over their sense of ‘logic’.
If there are sufficient doubts, then I accept that. I think it’s good that men question and doubt based on logic. Women “feel”, we reason. That’s a good thing.”
Another brother named “doingitmyway” in the private forum adds a handy tip:
“Storing sperm before a vasectomy is a good idea also. I think the combination of sperm storage and an open-ended vasectomy (most easily reversed) leaves open the option of having children IF YOU WANT THEM.
If she does find out you have had a vasectomy, at least you can tell her you have some boys (and girls) on ice.
There seems to be some speculation that sperm quality decreases in males after 35 (I personally have not read the scientific literature on this - so take it with a grain of salt), but if it is true, storing sperm might not be such a bad idea.”
And in the forum the well respected Lee chimes in:
“Getting a vasectomy is also a good way to make sure that you’ll have children when you can afford them.
Getting one reversed costs about $7,000. If you can afford to pay to get un-snipped, then you have enough of an asset and income base to properly care for a child. “

http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2006/12/14/pregnant-woman-fails-to-trap-a-smart-man-into-parenthood/
Back to top Go down
Erulissë

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:41 pm

This made me laugh!

Can't say I blame the man for his attitude towards women. Not all women are like that, of course, but the typical brand name clothed, make-uped, gossipy, dramatic woman makes up 85% of the female gender.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm

I don't know that I'd go to the 85% extreme, without proof, but there are some women who do that. Fortunately they must be hiding out in areas I can't find because I haven't met one in Maine yet nor in Oregon when I lived there or in Washington when I lived there.. of course those are only three of 50 states....
Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 am

Quote :
Get a vasectomy but keep it a secret.

I'd like to meet the man who can do this without telling the whole world how painful it was Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 pm

LOL Maz !!
I believe you are right but for pure fictional writing it sounded good but then so do the Valdemar chronicles and it is just as real.
Back to top Go down
Erulissë

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Jincks013 wrote:
I don't know that I'd go to the 85% extreme, without proof, but there are some women who do that. Fortunately they must be hiding out in areas I can't find because I haven't met one in Maine yet nor in Oregon when I lived there or in Washington when I lived there.. of course those are only three of 50 states....

That's probably because people run screaming away from you when they see you coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men Suck Really Really Badly   Men Suck Really Really Badly Empty

Back to top Go down

Men Suck Really Really Badly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Relationships-
Jump to: