All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Krystine How is the Baby?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

So Krystine How is the Baby? Empty
PostSubject: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Pics? Cute stories? Any talk of wedding bells?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 am

Jr is doing good, getting very big babbling, trying to crawl!
he'll be 6 months soon, i cannot believe how fast time has gone by.
He loves being around the family, actually today my sister inlaw said that her husband walked by him and Jr started crying for him to pick him up, lol he loves being with anyone.
he loves crinkling paper if he gets a hold of it, once he got a hold of the chip bag his daddy was holding..and that was quite the battle to get back lol then he cried when he didnt get it Razz
he's such a joy to be around Smile
we're remodelling our basement so its a bit more roomy and what not, we'll FINALLY have a closet! lol
so between Jr starting to be mobile, and construction starting to go on, its quite hecktic but bearable Smile

No wedding talk right now, we have too much going on to have time to think let alone plan one at the moment. it will happen, but we're in no rush right now, we're happy the way we are Smile

on and we have about 4 or 5 baptisms plus Jr's coming up too!

I need to upload a few pictures from my camera, i'll do that tomorrow
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 pm

He sounds like an absolute joy! How is your mom taking all of this?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

he definately is!

my mom has completely come around. we go over to her house some week-ends and we sleep over, she plays with him, we take him shopping, have dinner watch movies, my brothers play with him, he absolutely loves my brothers!
she has definately adjusted alot more than what she first started out as.
actually on christmas, we had christmas eve and day here with jr and niece and nephew and all, then i went to my moms and spent the night and we opened gifts at her house and had dinner there too, that was really nice Smile
and her and george are coming around too, they can at least say hi and ask how each are doing or how their week-end is going,
which is a big improvement from before too.

so things are going great with all of that Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:59 am

I'm very glad about your mom coming around.

What about school? Did you graduate yet?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 pm

yeah graduated last year.
i had gone back to get my diploma and fix a few grades.
school is done now.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm

That is great news!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Doesn't it feel great to have accomplished that? Maybe college is next? College is much more fun than high school. You will like it a lot better.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 pm

i had said last year on ehealth i was going back for my son,
i knew i wouldnt have gone back and gotten that if it weren't for him.
i had dropped out the year before or something, then when i found out i was pregnant i went back.

i dont really know about college right now, its not a top priority of mine really, and i never have given it much thought.
right now im concerned with my son, im still young, i can go to college whenever i want to really if you think about it.
so maybe i will, maybe i wont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Krystine How is the Baby?   So Krystine How is the Baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

So Krystine How is the Baby?
Page 1 of 1