All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME GIRLNATION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

WELCOME GIRLNATION! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:05 pm

HI! Please have some fun here while our home board at GirlNation is being finished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere

Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:41 pm

o.o

Where did GN go, btw?

Question
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:27 am

I don't know! I was surprised to not find it. I hope it is fixed (or the new one is ready) soon. I loved our old board, so I don't know why things are being changed, but as long as the same people are there it will always be great.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:25 pm

GN being redone. I don't care to deal with the maggot infestation on that board. It's in the 'woe is I, I'm leaving .. so sadly" phase atm.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm

I know, it's scary, it looks like Vernon took over the board.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:56 am

How did the maggot find out about the new board so fast? It was vern-spam all over the place when I found it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME GIRLNATION!   WELCOME GIRLNATION! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME GIRLNATION!
Page 1 of 1